At SydneyBiciklik reliability, quality and customer happiness are our top priorities! We know that having a high quality, reliable bike is important to you. Providing high quality bikes at amazing prices is what we do, so it’s important to us too. We want you to enjoy the bikes, parts and accessories that you purchase from us, so that you become an advocate for our range. If there’s ever an issue with any of our products, we’ll bend over backwards to make sure that it’s resolved quickly and positively.
For your peace of mind, we include:
- A lifetime warranty on every Reid frame we sell
- A lifetime warranty on all rigid forks, including carbon fibre range
- A 1-year warranty on all suspension forks, Shimano components and Mavic Aksium wheelsets
- A 1-year warranty on all other non-consumable components
- Also 1 year FREE service at our shop on the above mentioned parts
The small print: The warranty applies only to the original owner of the product and is not transferable. If your item is faulty upon receipt or is not as described, we will gladly exchange the item or refund your purchase. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 30 days of receipt by the customer. Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an undamaged, unused and saleable condition. Improper assembly or maintenance may void your warranty. Consumable components such as tyres, tubes, brake shoes and cables are excluded from our warranty. We help you out with those as well. Shipping and labour charges are not included in this warranty. We will replace or repair at our discretion any frame found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not included in this warranty. Structural rust that may compromise the safety of the bike is included, however, if this has resulted from obvious neglect or mistreatment you may void your warranty. Replacements will be made with frames of current design that may not be exact duplicates of originally purchased goods.
What to do if you need to make a warranty claim
If you’re having an issue with your bike, we want to help resolve it.
- In the first instance, please contact the store.
- For online sales, please contact the store by email or phone.
- It’s best to provide
- a your original order information,
- a description of the issue
- and a photograph of the affect part so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.
The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org